Welcome to beautiful North Weymouth!
North Weymouth is one of four vibrant villages in the Town of Weymouth. Located south of Boston, North Weymouth offers easy commuting, beaches, parks, many activities and resources, and a rich history. North Weymouth is an oceanfront community of approximately 9,000 residents with nearly ten miles of coastline.
Sunset at Wessagusset Beach
(take North Street to Wessagusset Road)
Abigail Smith Adams Birthplace
180 Norton Street, North Weymouth
The North Weymouth Civic Association (NWCA) was formed in 1971 to give neighborhood residents a voice in town.
Our goals as a Civic Association are as follows:
- To develop and promote participation in and a better understanding of civic responsibilities.
- To promote and encourage area development and beautification, resulting in a better place to live, play, and work.
- To be aware of, research, and find possible solutions for issues concerning residents of North Weymouth.
- To speak effectively and positively on local, state, and national affairs, particularly those which will affect North Weymouth.
- To encourage participation in town government by North Weymouth residents.